Look at .../vpp-api-test/vat/api_format.c for a working example which uses this
API. Then, write a vpp_api_test script - and try it -  to make sure that the
API message sequence you're about to code results in the FIB contents you want.

Thanks... Dave

From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Jan Srnicek -X (jsrnicek - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:08 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] Configuration for static routes in vpp

Hi vpp-dev team,

I am trying to use vpp api's to implement static routes in Honeycomb project,
but I'm lacking any detailed information for the ip_add_del_route api
call(which I suppose should do the job),
other than description in vpe.api. I am basically trying to bind this api to
these IETF models

Anybody who's author of this api, or knows how it works ?

Thanks for reply

Jan Srnicek
Engineer - Software

Cisco Systems, Inc.

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]Think before you

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.

vpp-dev mailing list
  • [vpp-dev] Confi... Jan Srnicek -X (jsrnicek - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
    • Re: [vpp-d... Dave Barach (dbarach)