It seems vpp-csit-verify-virl-master has been failing for recently submitted
vpp patches.  I was looking at this one:
Patch set 4 actually passed fine. With patch 5 which just updated commit
message with no code change, it is now failing. I submitted recheck twice and
both failed with vpp-csit-verify-virl-master. I also see the same failure in

Does anyone know why this is happening?

John Lo
Cloud Virtualization Group - NFV Development<>
Phone: +1 978 936 0281<>

[Think before you print.]Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go to:

vpp-dev mailing list