New theory... are you by chance running this VM on a Mac that is running
Mac OS X Sierra?
I ask, because Siera apparently handles loading keys into ssh-agent
differently, and so your personal
ssh keys may not propogate into your Vagrant.   To fix it, try:

ssh-add -A

in Mac OS X Sierra before doing your vagrant up.

Ed