Hi Chengwei,

Are you using DPDK? as many pmds do support this.
Not sure it's wired into VPP though?

typedef void (*eth_mac_addr_remove_t)(struct rte_eth_dev *dev, uint32_t index);
typedef void (*eth_mac_addr_add_t)(struct rte_eth_dev *dev,
                                  struct ether_addr *mac_addr,
                                  uint32_t index,
                                  uint32_t vmdq);
typedef void (*eth_mac_addr_set_t)(struct rte_eth_dev *dev,
                                  struct ether_addr *mac_addr);

Ray K