Hi Luca,

mlx5 DPDK driver depends on mellanox OFED library which is according to my
understanding closed source.

How do you deal with such cases?

Thanks,

Damjan

On 1 Dec 2016, at 23:00, Luca Boccassi
<luca.bocca...@gmail.com<mailto:luca.bocca...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

We can certainly give it a shot, if it builds without problems I don't
see an issue to enable it in the deb packaging.

Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi