I had manually set flags=0x8 to get scapy + vpp to work correctly also.
Might be something to fix in Scapy and upstream?

Ray K

On 09/12/2016 19:34, Matej Klotton -X (mklotton - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) wrote:
My understanding is, if is VXLAN then UDP destination port is 4789 and
must have set I bit to 1. If is frame encapsulated into VXLAN GPE then
UDP destination port is 4790 and must have set I and P bits (probably
some others too). The RFCs also defines that if is received wrong bit
set it should be ignored.