Hi vpp-dev,

I just wanted to ask whether anyone has taken a look at
VPP-556<https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-556>? There might not be enough logs, I
collected just backtrace from gdb - if we need anything more, please give me a
little bit of a guidance on what could help/how to get it.

This is one the last few issues we're facing with the openstack odl scenario
where we use vpp jsut for l2 and it's been there for a while.

Thanks,
Juraj