FYI,

I have updated the VPP wiki to reflect the new default based on Damjan's commit (16384).

I also removed the "(for example, 131072)" from the comment about expanding the value for large numbers of interfaces because there is no context specified for the example -- i.e. how many interfaces this value was tested with.

I will push a patch which fixes the comment in .../vpp/src/vpp/conf/startup.conf to reflect the current default.

Thanks,
-daw-