From: Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 7:49 AM
Subject: RE: configure .ac file missing when creating plugin
To: "pxv3...@rit.edu" <pxv3...@rit.edu>
Cc: Arjun Dhuliya <amd5...@rit.edu>, Shailesh Vajpayee <srv6...@rit.edu>,
"Neale Ranns (nranns)" <nra...@cisco.com>, "Damjan Marion (damarion)" <
damar...@cisco.com>, "John Marshall (jwm)" <j...@cisco.com>, Minseok Kwon <
mxk...@rit.edu>

The plugin “myplug.so” must be installed e.g. in /usr/lib/vpp_plugins, or
you’ll need to set the plugin path via the command line.

If you enable your plugin in src/configure.ac and e.g. “make PLATFORM=vpp
TAG=vpp_debug install-deb”, the vpp-plugin Debian package [or equivalent
RPM] will be happy to install the goods for you.

Thanks… Dave