From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of yug...@telincn.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:08 AM
To: otroan <otr...@employees.org>
Cc: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] OPENFLOW

Hi Ole,
Not yet, but i don't know whether fd.io projects  can provide fine-grained
traffic control as openflow does, or whether fd.io can be agile on traffic.
What's your opnion?

Regards,
Ewan

________________________________
yug...@telincn.com<mailto:yug...@telincn.com>

From: otroan<mailto:otr...@employees.org>
Date: 2017-05-30 15:50
To: yugang<mailto:yug...@telincn.com>
CC: vpp-dev<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Hi there Ewan,

> Is there any plan to surpport openflow?

I thought that particular unicorn was dead. ;-)
But if you find a problem openflow solves...

What are you trying to do?

Best regards,
Ole