I just discovered there was a VPP Meeting today. I have a conflict so I
won't be able to attend. I see I now have an agenda item, VPP -> RedHat
Release

Status Update:
* Ed W. pushed a patch (work around) into 17.07 so vppctl can run as a
non-root user. Damjan pushed the actual fix into master, but is disabled
currently. Thank you Damjan and Ed.
* Billy is working on SELinux Policy so VPP will run with SELinux enabled.
Still early stages and with minimal testing, VPP seems to work fine, only
see permission issue instantiating VMs (connecting to vHost sockets). More
testing needed.
* Thomas is working on getting CSIT running on local servers.
* Source RPM work needs to be done upstream. Need to remove GIT dependency.

Billy McFall