Thanks chenxndsc for the response.

Yes, the polling shall take the 100% CPU. My question is related to know
how much more load a core can take more.
For e.g. Lets say along with normal dpdk polling, if a core processeses few
sessions, how much CPU it takes in processing sessions  apart from polling.
This is required to know how many sessions a can handle and hence how many
cores are needed to handle desired number of sessions?

-Sakthivel Ss