From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of ???
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 6:54 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] test command

Hi,

Can these two commands(test http server  、 test tcp server) be configured
together?
When I configure the two commands at the same time, there is a multiple
registrations shown below:

DBGvpp# test tcp server
DBGvpp# test http server
0: vl_msg_api_config:682: BUG: multiple registrations of
'vl_api_memclnt_create_reply_t_handler'

What should I do to slove it?

Thanks,
Xyxue