klement,

ok…ill think about how to do that without too much trouble in its current
state..

in the meantime…blowing out the cpu and memory a bit changed the error……

21:49:42 create 1k of p2p subifs
  OK
21:49:42
21:51:52 21:53:13,610 Timeout while waiting for child test runner process (last
test running was `drop rx packet not matching p2p subinterface' in
`/tmp/vpp-unittest-P2PEthernetIPV6-GDHSDK')!
21:51:52 Killing possible remaining process IDs:  19954 19962 19964

21:45:05 PPPoE Test Case
21:45:05 ===================================21:48:13,778 Timeout while waiting
for child test runner process (last test running was `drop rx packet not
matching p2p subinterface' in `/tmp/vpp-unittest-P2PEthernetIPV6-I0REOQ')!
21:47:45 Killing possible remaining process IDs:  20017 20025 20027

20:48:46 PPPoE Test Case
20:48:46 ===================================20:51:34,082 Timeout while waiting
for child test runner process (last test running was `drop rx packet not
matching p2p subinterface' in `/tmp/vpp-unittest-P2PEthernetIPV6-tQ5sP0')!
20:51:05 Killing possible remaining process IDs:  19919 19927 19929

anything new/different/exciting in here?

Also the memory/cpu expansion (by roughly a third) these failures happen in the
order of 2/3 minutes as opposed to a 90 leading to timeout failure.

Since the verifies are still happily chugging along I ASSuME that this drop
packet check isn’t happening in that suite?

Ed

On Aug 9, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES