From: <vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Алексей Болдырев
<devel-net-ne-vleza...@yandex.ru>
Date: Monday, 14 August 2017 at 17:08
To: Michael Borokhovich <michael...@gmail.com>, "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io"
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] MPLS labels question

А как можно навесить несколько меток на маршрут?

14.08.2017, 18:58, "Michael Borokhovich" <michael...@gmail.com>:
Hi,

I'm adding a label using the following command:

ip route add 10.100.2.0/24<http://10.100.2.0/24> table 1 via 10.100.4.12
GigabitEthernet0/6/0 out-label 222

And on the receiving side poping it with:

set interface mpls GigabitEthernet0/6/0 enable
mpls local-label 222 ip4-lookup-in-table 1

However, this didn't work until I added "add eos" to the last command, i.e.,
the following worked:

mpls local-label add eos 222 ip4-lookup-in-table 1

Why is it necessary to specify "add eos" at the receiving side? Or maybe my
configuration of the sender's side is wrong?

Thanks,
Michael.
,