Hi vpp devs,

I'm running into problems with arp resolving on our five node setup where I
have a full vxlan tunnel mesh between the nodes. I have a vhost-user port on
compute1 and from this VM I'm trying to ping a tap port in linux namespace on
controller1. All of these are in the same bridge domain. This is what happens:

*        The vm sends a broadcast arp request

*        The arp request arrives at the tap port on controller1, which answers
as it should

*        Then the arp answer is sent to compute0 instead of compute1 where is
gets dropped due to this:

o   02:28:07:200496: error-drop
  l2-fwd: Reflection Drop

I'm using vpp-17.10-rc0~157_g0117d24~b2690.x86_64 and this worked fine with
1704. Any idea what could be the cause or how to debug this further?

Thanks,
Juraj