On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Keith Burns <alaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies,
>
> It's a callback.
>
> We probably need some decent literature written for how to consume the
> various C, C++, Python and Lua APIs
>
> If you have a preference for any of those languages I could write a brief
> client program for you and start work on documenting this stuff.

Keith,

I can't speak to the other API languages, but I have started some
documentation about using the C API on the Wiki already.

    https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/How_To_Use_The_C_API

It may not be what you are wanting, but it is a start. :-)  In particular,
there are some aspects of the message exchange that are missing.
I only have Guilder and a wedding this weekend to blame for it.  Sorry.

jdl
  • [vpp-dev] How... ????????
    • Re: [vpp... Keith Burns
        • ... Keith Burns
            • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Jon Loeliger