Hi,

I don't see anything on the wiki, and I do not want to do anything that is
not officially supported.

There is a line I am uncomfortable with in build-root/Makefile which
essentially reads

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(TOOL_INSTALL_DIR)/lib64:$(TOOL_INSTALL_DIR)/lib ;

but I know it was designed, rightly or wrongly, for the cross compilation
environment. For myself, not doing cross compilation typically, I can
locally remove it to give myself a piece of mind, but I cannot make any
more general statements off hand about cross compilation without testing an
example. But that testing is only interesting if it is officially
supported. Hence, I ask.

Burt