From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Dave Barach (dbarach)
Sent: 14 października 2017 01:06
To: Ole Troan (otroan) <otr...@cisco.com>; Ole Troan <otr...@employees.org>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] jvpp core future test failure (gerrit 8743)

I think this should about cover the situation... (😉)... HTH... Dave

void
vl_msg_api_config (vl_msg_api_msg_config_t * c)
{
  api_main_t *am = &api_main;

  /*
   * This happens during the java core tests if the message
   * dictionary is missing newly added xxx_reply_t messages.
   * Should never happen, but since I shot myself in the foot once
   * this way, I thought I'd make it easy to debug if I ever do
   * it again... (;-)...
   */
  if (c->id == 0)
    {
      if (c->name)
         clib_warning ("Trying to register %s with a NULL msg id!", c->name);
      else
         clib_warning ("Trying to register a NULL msg with a NULL msg id!");
      clib_warning ("Did you forget to call setup_message_id_table?");
      return;
    }

Thanks… Dave