Matt,

Thanks for pointing this out.  There appears to be a bug in ci-management/jjb/vpp/vpp.yaml, where the node type is specified as 'ubuntu-s' instead of an os node (e.g. '{os}-basebuild-8c-32g').

- job-template:
    name: 'vpp-test-poc-verify-{stream}-{os}'

    project-type: freestyle
    node: 'ubuntu-s'

@Ed, is this a bug or intentional (for testing purposes only)?

Thanks,