A few question, possibly not for inclusion in the Release Notes, but for
use in explaining them in the coming PR about the release:

Florin,

     TCP performance/congestion improvements: Do we have any numbers we can
conveniently point to to illustrate the point?

Keith/Wallace,
     Anything particularly sexy you want to call out on the VCL work?

Hongjun,

      Could you provide some context around the PPPoE stuff and its
importance to NFV solutions in ONAP?

Andrew,

      Could you describe (or provide a link to the patch) that improves the
ACL API?  I'm pretty sure I know what you did, but want to be certain :)

Ole,

      Do you want to explain in your own words why one armed NAT is cool
and NAT64 is cool (I can swag something, but best to let you do so if you
want too :) ).

Sergio/Neale,

      Can you provide some color on the user-visible benefits to the IPSEC
rework?

Ed