Hi,

>From https://docs.fd.io/vpp/17.10/release_notes_1710.html, I found that "IP
>reassembly" is claimed to support in 17.10 release.
But after checked the latest 17.10 code, I can't find any new code change
related to this part, and the fragmented packets are still treated as
"experimental" in function "ip4_local_inline" (ip4_forward.c)

           /* Treat IP frag packets as "experimental" protocol for now
              until support of IP frag reassembly is implemented */
           proto0 = ip4_is_fragment (ip0) ? 0xfe : ip0->protocol;
           proto1 = ip4_is_fragment (ip1) ? 0xfe : ip1->protocol;

I am confused on it and could anyone help clarify if "IP reassembly" is
supported now? Thanks!

Best Regards
Michael