Now I see that the cpu-usage in the VM's is negligible - so I guess it is not
TCP offloading issue..

Thank you Steven
I think it is because TCP offloading - which cannot be executed by HW (the
traffic path traverse only virtual interfaces)
I've tested UDP and get ~ 14Gbps throughput As you said  - these mentioned
optimization techniques  won't solve my TCP throughput, also my CPU is quite
strong - Intel i7-3930K @3.2 GHz
Best Regards

Avi