From: <vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Holoo Gulakh
<holoogul...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 26 December 2017 at 17:39
To: "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] mpls routing

Hi,

I want to test a scenario in which I have two host and a VPP router.

host1(10.0.10.2)<------>(10.0.10.1)(Gb4/0/0)VPP(Gbb/0/0)(10.0.20.1)<------>(10.0.20.2)host2

host1 and host2 are two mpls-enabled ubuntu server.
Goal: To ping host1 from host2 using mpls label
=====================
VPP version: 18.01
ubuntu server : 16.04
====================
In this scenario host2 should put a label 400 on packet and then VPP router
should pop the label and then send it to host1.

I enter below command in host2:
      ip route add 10.0.10.2/32<http://10.0.10.2/32> encap mpls 400 via inet
10.0.20.1
and I enter below command in VPP router:
      mpls table add 0
      set int mpls GigabitEthernet4/0/0 enable
      set int mpls GigabitEthernetb/0/0 enable
      mpls local-label 400 via 10.0.10.1 GigabitEthernet4/0/0

What happens:
host2 sends out packet with label 400 and VPP router gets it. but host1 does
not get any packet.
I guess something wrong happen in VPP..

** What is wrong with my configuration??
** How should I configure hosts and VPP??
please help me with other scenarios that use:
1-mpls pop  2- mpls push   3- mpls swap
thanks in advance