Danny,

Thank you for your service to the community. I hope you will continue to
participate in the future, and I hope our paths will continue to cross :)

You are correct on the procedure, the TSC does not need to approve PTL
elections, though it would be courteous to inform the TSC, and do make sure
to update the wiki page :)

Ed