Hello Neale, Dave,

Thanks for your answers.

I would like to catch all (not on a prefix basis) traffic to-be-forwarded.
- I would need the TX sw_if_index, so i think the nodes should be placed after ip4-lookup.
- i have to be before ip4-rewrite, not to compute checksums 2 times.

Right now, my nodes are placed before lookup, via ip4-unicast feature arc and they can be enabled/disabled via vnet_feature_enable_disable. Something similar, but after lookup, would be really convenient.

Regards,
Korian