The VPP Custom SELinux Policy has been merged to master. This is a heads up
for CentOS, Fedora and RHEL, this patch introduces new package
dependencies: selinux-policy selinux-policy-devel

Depending on your system and what is currently installed, you may need to
re-run `make install-dep` to pickup these new packages.

If anyone runs into any issues on CentOS/Fedora/RHEL, drop me an email and
I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Billy McFall

--