And yes, indeed, a patch added the below code into Jenkins which is obviously
wrong.

elif [ "${OS_ID}" == "opensuse" ]; then
    yum list installed
    pip list
fi

- Marco

--
Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8298): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/8298
View All Messages In Topic (4): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/topic/12433083
New Topic: https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/post