Hi Kawshik,

VPP is supported in ODL through Netconf/Yang.
See the Honeycomb subproject for more information.

Ray K

On 27/02/2018 15:45, Kawshik Sarkar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if openflow is supported on VPP. If so is there any tutorial
that’s available on how to set that up with an ODL Controller.

BR
Kawshik

-----Original Message-----
From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io] On Behalf Of Sara Gittlin
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 10:28 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] VPP sample plugins

***WARNING! THIS EMAIL ORIGINATES FROM OUTSIDE VT IDIRECT.***

.

Hello All,
I'm a vpp newbei.
I want to activate some existing plugins - i see that many of them are loaded
(e.g, acl, flowprob )  but I cannot  activate them.
another question is - I understand that i can customize  the code of these
plugins examples - correct ?

Thank you in advance
- Sara