We don't have anything right now, but its in my test list to run this week. I
can provide some input for what I'm getting for results then.

-Christian,

----- Original Message -----

From: "Anita Tragler" <atrag...@redhat.com>
To: "Thomas F Herbert" <therb...@redhat.com>, "Christian Trautman"
<ctrau...@redhat.com>, "Rashid Khan" <rk...@redhat.com>, "Flavio Leitner"
<f...@redhat.com>
Cc: "Billy McFall" <bmcf...@redhat.com>, "Karl Rister" <kris...@redhat.com>,
"Douglas Shakshober" <dsh...@redhat.com>, "Franck Baudin" <fbau...@redhat.com>,
"Andrew Theurer" <atheu...@redhat.com>, "Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)"
<mkons...@cisco.com>, csit-...@lists.fd.io, "vpp-dev" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 12:36:17 PM
Subject: Re: vpp-comparison-18.01 - Invitation to comment

+ Christian, Flavio

Hi Christian, Flavio, Karl

Seems OVS-DPDK performance is degrading with higher flow counts based on Karl's
testing. Do we have any recent OVS 2.9 PVP zero loss or 0.0001% loss tests with
1K, 10K, 100K flows, don't we need to disable the EMC for better performance
over 8K flows?

regards
-anita

Anita Tragler
Technical Product Manager - Networking/NFV | Platform BU
atrag...@redhat.com | IRC: atragler | +1 (919) 830-7342 / (919) 754-4300

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Thomas F Herbert < therb...@redhat.com >