You have progressed further than I have, Hamid; I am wondering why
vpp_api_test_plugins are able to be loaded early in the tutorial; I guess
that is from 2016, or I don't know what is wrong with my plugins in the
install tree. I mean, their source code does not have VLIB_PLUGIN_REGISTER
like the non test plugins. Anybody can explain it?