From: Dave Barach (dbarach)
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:51 AM
To: Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
<ksek...@cisco.com>; Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) <mkons...@cisco.com>;
Dave Wallace <dwallac...@gmail.com>; Ed Kern (ejk) <e...@cisco.com>
Subject: make TEST=test_ip6 test failing on multiple machines...

Master/latest as of commit 8d0f2f0031589513833ab726a7bad5d9e19ff898 seems to
fail "make TEST=test_ip6 test" 100% of the time, on a couple of different

Please investigate.

I need to rework some code in src/vnet/ip/ip6_neighbor.c - DGMS - and
there's no point in starting until the ip6 test reliably passes to begin

Thanks... Dave