From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Sara Gittlin
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 8:56 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Very poor performance vm to vm via VPP vhostuser

in the show err output i see that  l2-output  l2-learn l2-input counters are
continuously  incremented :
show  err
   Count                    Node                  Reason
        11                l2-output               L2 output packets
        11                l2-learn                L2 learn packets
        11                l2-input                L2 input packets
         3                l2-flood                L2 flood packets
   8479644                l2-output               L2 output packets
   8479644                l2-learn                L2 learn packets
   8479644                l2-input                L2 input packets

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Sara Gittlin