Matus, et al,

I am looking at the DS Lite CLI and API calls.  I have a few questions.

Is there no way to remove either the B4 or AFTR tunnel endpoint once it is
set?

It seems there is maybe a missing dslite_pool_addr_dump API call?

Is there a future for the ip4_addr fields on the "set B4" and "set AFTR"
API calls?

The CLI doesn't set them.  And while the Python API appears to be able to
set them, they are not used in any implementation anywhere.

Finally, is there any plan to make any of the NAT parameters (snat_config())
available via an API call?  I'm specifically thinking about the
"deterministic"
and "is_ce" flags.  It seems these, and perhaps others, could be set at
API handling time if we all agreed it mean flushing the current NAT state
and re-initializing things?

Thanks,
jdl
  • [vpp-dev] Some DS... Jon Loeliger