Currently I have just 1 client connected.

vpp# show nat44 sessions
NAT44 sessions:
  100.64.0.1: 100 dynamic translations, 0 static translations

Here are all of the VPP commands used (involve a few TAP and bvi
interfaces):
Is there a command history option in vpp cli?

loopback create
set int l2 bridge loop0 1 bvi
set int ip address loop0 192.168.10.1/24
set int state loop0 up

tap connect lstack address 192.168.10.2/24
set int l2 bridge tapcli-0 1
set int state tapcli-0 up

loopback create
set int l2 bridge loop1 2 bvi
set int ip address loop1 192.168.100.1/24
set int state loop1 up

tap connect lstack1 address 192.168.100.2/24
set int l2 bridge tapcli-1 2
set int state tapcli-1 up

nat44 add interface address loop0
set interface nat44 in loop1 out loop0
nat44 add address 192.168.10.20 - 192.168.10.30

set int l2 bridge GigabitEthernet0/3/0 1
set int state GigabitEthernet0/3/0 up

ip route add 100.64.0.0/24 via 192.168.100.2
ip route add 0.0.0.0/0 via 192.168.10.3

set ipfix exporter collector 192.168.4.3 port 2055 src 192.168.10.1
nat ipfix logging

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <matfa...@cisco.com> wrote:

> How many NAT session client create? IPfix should send at least templates
> each 20 seconds if there is no data. You can manually send cached IPfix
> data and templates by “ipfix flush”. Could you please provide your VPP
> config (all used CLI config commands)? There are couple of NAT IPfix tests
> and all pass.
>

> Matus

  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Hamid via Lists.Fd.Io
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco)
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Hamid via Lists.Fd.Io
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco)
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Hamid via Lists.Fd.Io
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco)
  • Re: [vpp-dev] #vp... Hamid Rasool
    • Re: [vpp-dev... Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco)
      • Re: [vpp... Hamid Rasool