Make verify?

Thank you,
Tina

On Apr 19, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Ed Kern <e...@cisco.com<mailto:e...@cisco.com>>
wrote:

On Apr 19, 2018, at 6:59 AM, Peter Mikus -X (pmikus - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at
Cisco) <pmi...@cisco.com<mailto:pmi...@cisco.com>> wrote:

Hello Ed,

I rewrite the script to use apt-get/yum instead, but I have one concern if this
is in compliance with you POC system. Can you please check?

Dont see anything here that gives me pause about converting to container
builds..

Many other questions about this gerrit..most I will include on the gerrit but…

Without vratko working on the repo manifests those will still be incorrect is
that right?

This seems to lock to master branch only…you dont want/need ability to test
release branches with whatever job runs this script?

Not using ‘standard’ REPO_NAME also locks you into xenial which means this will
be one more thing we need to revisit when we do bionic swing

until im told otherwise opensuse is a ‘full citizen’ so please take that into
account (in this case its easy since its the same as centos
with the exception of the ARTIFACTS list.

Ed

I tested locally and looks like it is ok. But need to properly review.

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/11928/

Thank you.

Peter Mikus
Engineer – Software