Bravo!

Thank you,
Tina

On Apr 25, 2018, at 4:33 PM, Florin Coras
<fcoras.li...@gmail.com<mailto:fcoras.li...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Yay! Thanks, Chris!

Florin

On Apr 25, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Chris Luke
<chris_l...@comcast.com<mailto:chris_l...@comcast.com>> wrote:

All,

I am happy to announce that VPP 18.04 has been released! The release notes can
be found athttps://docs.fd.io/vpp/18.04/release_notes_1804.html.

The various release artifacts have made their way to the right places on
nexus.fd.io<http://nexus.fd.io/>.

Packaging for Centos 7 (Intel), openSUSE Leap 42.3 (Intel), Ubuntu Xenial
(Intel) and Ubuntu Xenial (ARM) are available. Details on how to install them
are available
athttps://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Installing_VPP_binaries_from_packages.

Packages for the Intel platforms have been tested; I will follow up with ARM
package testing once I get my arm64 box setup!

Our thanks to all of the VPP and FD.io<http://fd.io/> community who have
contributed to the 18.04 VPP release.

Cheers,
Chris.