You might check your DNS result for gerrit.fd.io. Here's what I see, as of a
minute ago:

$ dig gerrit.fd.io

; <<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1-Ubuntu <<>> gerrit.fd.io
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 65494
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;gerrit.fd.io.                  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
gerrit.fd.io.           203     IN      CNAME   awscloud.fd.io.
awscloud.fd.io.         7103    IN      A       52.10.107.188

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.53#53(127.0.0.53)
;; WHEN: Tue May 15 17:48:54 EDT 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 80

I see no issue with the certificate being offered by [the above version of]
gerrit.fd.io.

HTH... Dave