Peter,

The fd.io.master.centos7 repo had to be cleaned up significantly to eliminate
Jenkins build timeout errors.  This was discussed in the TSC. Going forward
we'll only be keeping an average of 10 of the current release candidate
artifacts in the repository.  Please let me know if this retention policy
causes an issue for you.

We do need to clean up the other repositories as well.  Please let me know if
you'd like to discuss retention policies.  I'll hold off on cleaning up other
repositories for now.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On Wed May 30 10:20:21 2018, pmi...@cisco.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently spotted that CentOS repo got reduced and old binaries
> are missing [1].
>
> Is this expected?
> Will the similar be done for Ubuntu repos?
>
> Was this announced somewhere?
>
> Thank you.
>
> [1]
> https://nexus.fd.io/content/repositories/fd.io.master.centos7/io/fd/vpp/vpp/
>
> Peter Mikus
> Engineer - Software
> Cisco Systems Limited
> [http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg]
> Think before you print.
> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
> sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
> disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
> please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
> message.
> For corporate legal information go to:
> http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-