Headed to OSCON next week? In Portland by your good fortune? Interested in open
source networking?

Then join us on Wednesday evening, July 18, for great food, free beer, awesome
views, and an overview of the Linux Foundation Networking project, Tungsten
Fabric: Open Source, Multi Cloud Networking at Scale.

The details:
Wed. July 18, 2018 from 7-9pm
ALTABIRA CITY TAVERN
1021 NE GRAND AVE, SUITE 600
PORTLAND, OR 97232
Register Free: tungsten.io/portland<http://www.tungsten.io/portland>

Intel is hosting the meetup with Juniper Networks.
We hope to see you there, and we invite you to share this invitation with
developers you know who are interested in SDN, networking at scale, and app dev
for virtualized networks.

Best Regards
Heqing ZHU (Hogan)

Intel Corporation