Version 1 of the same patch failed properly, for the same error message, then I
removed
permute inline functions and left blend as i missed that same error happens
also for blend.

Not sure what exactly happened, but it doesn't look like it is not configured
for voting as it worked properly for PatchSet 1 ...

Reason why this is failing on clang is that clang guys use
__builtin_shufflevector for multiple
intel intrinsics, and that builtin insist on immediate value for some
parameters, and it refuses to use
inline function argument, even if that argument is constant.

I will need to redo this with __asm__ ()....

--
Damjan

On 13 Jul 2018, at 09:49, Marco Varlese