Hi VPP devs,

I'm implementing parallel test execution of tests in VPP Test Framework (the
patch is here https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/13491/) and the last big outstanding
question is how scalable the parallelization actually is. The tests are
spawning one VPP instance per each VPPTestCase class and the question is - how
do the required compute resources per each VPP instance (cpu, ram, shm) scale
and how much resources do we need with increasing number of VPP instances
running in parallel (in the context of VPP Test Framework tests)?

The second question would be a generic "is there anything else I need to be
aware of when trying to run VPPs in parallel?".

Thanks,
Juraj