you should be able to do that by enabling same number of rx queues to number of
workers +1 (main thread) and set rx placement to match tx queue assignment.
VPP statically maps on tx side queue to thread, so main thread is always using
queue 0, worker 0 uses queue 1and so on....
Issue is that this will result in traffic also going to main core,  unless you
can teach nic to skip queue 0....

--
Damjan