Hi Martin,

Can you describe your use case?

You're looking at the correct place regarding the matching criteria.
Adding the DSCP as additional criteria is not hard. Apart from API
functions, definition and CLI funtions, it just needs to be added to a
couple of comparison functions.

Similarly, adding these new actions (as extensions of 'protect'
action), shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks,
Klement