Last example (today) can be found here

10:47:06 Not running extended tests (some tests will be skipped)
10:47:06 Perform 4 attempts to pass the suite...
10:47:10 *** Error in `python': double free or corruption (out):
0x0000ffff75d483f0 ***
12:27:54 Build timed out (after 120 minutes). Marking the build as failed.

Patch: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/14744/

Other jobs have finished more than one and half-hour ago and the patch cannot be
marked Verified+1 because Jenkins is still waiting for the ARM job to complete
(timeout = 120 minutes). IMHO it makes the overall patch submission and review
very painful for authors and commiters.

I would recommend (it has been done in the past for other jobs) to disable this
job in production, move it again to sandbox, get it fixed and eventually moved
again to production...

- Marco

On Fri, 2018-09-07 at 12:04 -0700, Florin Coras wrote:
> ARM jobs have not been working for some days now. That’s why their result is
> skipped. Timeout is 2h but probably we should drop that even further …
>
> Florin
>
> > On Sep 7, 2018, at 11:59 AM, Ole Troan <otr...@employees.org> wrote:
> > Trying out a change in:
> > https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/14732/
> >
> > All others succeed but ARM this doesn’t look too good.
> > Stuck apparently.
> >
> > https://jenkins.fd.io/job/vpp-arm-verify-master-ubuntu1604/2157/console
> > 20:16:04
> > ==
> >
> > 20:16:04
> > ARP Test Case
> >
> > 20:16:04
> > ==
> >
> > 20:16:07
> > *** Error in `python': free(): invalid pointer: 0x0000ffff553263a8 ***
> >
> > 20:16:09
> > ARP                                                                      OK
> >
> > 20:16:09
> > ARP Duplicates                                                           OK
> >
> > 20:16:09
> > test_arp_incomplete (test_neighbor.ARPTestCase)                          OK
> >
> > 20:16:09
> > ARP Static                                                               OK
> >
> > 20:16:15
> > ARP reply with VRRP virtual src hw addr                                  OK
> >
> > 20:16:15
> > GARP                                                                     OK
> >
> > 20:16:15
> > MPLS                                                                     OK
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Ole
> >

> > > On 7 Sep 2018, at 18:50, Ole Troan <otr...@employees.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ed,
> > >
> > > Let me take a closer look at these.
> > > It appears if VPP is slow to start it might not have created the socket
> > > yet. Let me try to put in a retry loop and see if that fixes verify.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Ole

Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg