Dear all,

I would like to remind you that API freeze (F0) for release 18.10 is exactly
in 2 weeks from now. If you are not aware yet of the release schedule, please,
take a moment to familiarize yourself with it by visiting [1].

Please, whilst I do my best to review the submitted code, be proactive and
highlight to me any API changes - in your patches - which break backward
compatibility with previous API version (released with 18.07).

I look forward to your input and collaboration for yet another great VPP
release!

[1] https://wiki.fd.io/view/Projects/vpp/Release_Plans/Release_Plan_18.10

Thanks and regards,
--
Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg