I allways get SIGSEGV or 'worker thread dead lock' In 1804 with 1 or more
worker thread and 1 main,
but when vpp using one cpu I hadn't any problem. In the 1807 multi core is
stable i didn't see any of those
problem but throughput is declining slowly.
I ran another test with same version of last email, which vpp is configured
with one core and throughput is declining slower than
master
second 200 <https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/q2MwYX9PRt/>
second 5900 <https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/6ZCDJvB5pg/>