From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Dave Barach via
Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:10 PM
To: Brendan Kelly <brendanake...@yahoo.com>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] WRED

OK, let me see if I can repro it...

From: Brendan Kelly <brendanake...@yahoo.com<mailto:brendanake...@yahoo.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:03 PM
To: Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com<mailto:dbar...@cisco.com>>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>

This is what I gathered.  I need to figure out how to get on Jira.

vpp# show version verbose
Version:                  v18.10-rc0~553-g2f54c27
Compiled by:              root
Compile host:             o2.opiehome.com
Compile date:             Tue Oct  2 16:58:15 MDT 2018
Compile location:         /root/source/vpp/vpp
Compiler:                 GCC 7.3.1 20180303 (Red Hat 7.3.1-5)
Current PID:              5871
vpp# create bridge-domain 1
bridge-domain 1
vpp# show interface
              Name               Idx    State  MTU (L3/IP4/IP6/MPLS)
Counter          Count
TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0          1     down         9000/0/0/0
TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1          2     down         9000/0/0/0
local0                            0     down          0/0/0/0
vpp# set interface state TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0 up
vpp# set interface state TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1 up
vpp# set interface l2 bridge TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0 1
vpp# set interface l2 bridge TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1 1
vpp# set nsim delay 10 ms bandwidth 10.1 gbit packet-size 128
Configured link delay 10.00 ms, 20.00 ms round-trip
Sim uses 26304512 bytes per thread, 157827072 bytes total
vpp# nsim enable-disable TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0 TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1
vpp# show nsim
Network simulator cross-connects TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0 and
TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1
...inserting link delay of 10.00 ms, 20.00 ms round-trip
vpp# show interface
              Name               Idx    State  MTU (L3/IP4/IP6/MPLS)
Counter          Count
TenGigabitEthernet82/0/0          1      up          9000/0/0/0     rx packets
               16299
                                                                    rx bytes
            20247116
                                                                    tx packets
               23927
                                                                    tx bytes
            22969807
                                                                    drops
                2407
TenGigabitEthernet82/0/1          2      up          9000/0/0/0     rx packets
               23946
                                                                    rx bytes
            22972583
                                                                    tx packets
               16239
                                                                    tx bytes
            20206975
                                                                    drops
                3549
local0                            0     down          0/0/0/0
vpp# set nsim delay 50 ms bandwidth 10.1 gbit packet-size 128

_dl_fixup (l=0x6df680, reloc_arg=28) at ../elf/dl-runtime.c:71
71   const char *strtab = (const void *) D_PTR (l, l_info[DT_STRTAB]);
(gdb)

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 8:48:01 AM MDT, Dave Barach via Lists.Fd.Io