Dear vpp,
I tried to define specific acls and add them to interfaces via vpp_api_test
in master branch. When the case was adding interface to  an acl, vpp
crahed.
In this test, I added my vpp_api_test commands in file named as
"vat-commands". My startup.conf and  "vat-commands"files are as follows.

startup.conf <https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/GkMwZj9Mrk/>
vat-commands <https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/R3FPr55XbJ/>

After starting vpp, I entered following command:

vpp_api_test < vat-commands

After entering the commad, the following output were on the screen:

acl_interface_add_del error: Misc
main:427: BUG: message reply spin-wait timeout
vl_client_disconnect:310: peer unresponsive, give up

When I checked this state with gdb, I recieved this output:

Thread 1 "vpp_main" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
split_partition (is_ip6=0, lc_index=<optimized out>, first_index=<optimized
out>, am=<optimized out>)
    at /home/khers/vpp/src/plugins/acl/hash_lookup.c:1509

The following is the output of backtrace in GDB:
backtrace <https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/sW9C8MCGx2/>