Hi Michal,

On Wed, 2018-10-17 at 11:49 +0000, Michal Cmarada via Lists.Fd.Io wrote:

> Hi VPP devs,
>

> I found a bug in API for tapv2. I prepared a fix but I need someone to check
> it.
>

> gerrit patch: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/15341/

Yes, your fix makes sense to me.
I am waiting for the Verified+1 to merge it.

also it will probably need a cherry-pick to stable 18.10
Yes, it will have to be cherry-picked to stable 18.10. Can you push a patch
there too?

Thanks

Michal
Cheers,
Marco

Michal Cmarada
Engineer - Software
mcmar...@cisco.com
Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Slovakia
cisco.com
Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution
 or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please

click here for Company Registration Information.

Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg